"Soon I’ll grow up, and I won’t even flinch at your name."
- Alanis Morissette (via obliteratedheart)
(Source: wrists, via contribute-tothe-chaos)
why cant i cry money instead of tears
"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on."
- Nicholas Sparks (via elsske)
"My captain once said that you meet people in your life who you believe will be your companions on the road, only to discover that they fall by the wayside. Others who you meet without design climb mountains with you."
- Sally Gardner, Tinder (via quoted-books)
"Do you know what your problem is? You can’t live with the idea that someone might leave."
- John Green, An Abundance of Katherines (via quoted-books)
"I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?"
- Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song (via quoted-books)